March 23, 2010

Dr. Lewin calls from OR

I LOVE Dr. Lewin. She called from the OR, its about 11:30, the surgery started at 7ish. She said he is doing great, that she was a little nervous about his facial nerve but it wasn't an issue which is excellent to hear. She said everything is going well that Trey is doing his part with good anatomy. She said the stressful part for her is over and now its about putting him back together. Okay not the phrase any parent wants to hear but I was able to joke about it with the doctor. I love Dr. Lewin. At least he is half way done. Now if I could finally stomach some food I might start to feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Trey updates Steph. Wonderful news and the bunnybear idea is so sweet! Glad you have company during the long wait. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete