January 24, 2010

Lets not forget Matthew


So Matthew is our baby of the family though he is hardly a baby anymore. But since he is not walking yet but working on it, he is still my baby. He just turned a year old last week. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is starting to want to walk, cruises around all the time and I am sure he "thinks" about taking those first big steps but just not yet. I am trying to encourage the walking, I am not one for the crawling stage, I have always enjoyed it when they can finally walk. Now if I can only get a good picture of him. Between the falling, being knocked down by his big brother or being accidentally carried into a shelf his head is constantly bruised. But we are going to try and get his one year old pictures today. Lets hope the boys had a good nap and are happy for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment